Tech Data
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones
Evaluación de un empleado de Tech Data

Good incentives

5,0
14 diciembre 2017
I would get an incentive every time I did something good and this encourages people to work hard and reach goals.
Puntuaciones por categoría
Evaluaciones similares
3,0
21 abril 2020
Lexmark channel rep (Antiguo empleado) - Calle Blancos, Provincia de San José
Management is lacking in there ways to effectively deal with employees that might have personal issues. They only care about the company image and their bottom line profits. I would not recommend this company to my friends.
4,0
2 febrero 2020
Regional Sales Supervisor (Antiguo empleado) - Calle Blancos, Provincia de San José
Managed all aspects daily operations for a 35 head count sales team in order to meet and exceed all established performance goals. Set and tracked team member´s metrics. Assisted senior management in creating business plans to uncover new opportunities and maximize sales and profit indicators. Performed inbound and outbound calls in order to handle customer satisfaction issues, quotes, providing product information as well as building relationships with our customer base. Established KPI's for each of the team members and provided constant coaching around set objectives as well as review individual team member progress and accomplishments.
5,0
24 enero 2020
Practica Profesional (Antiguo empleado) - San José, Provincia de San José
Una empresa que le importa mucho sus empleados. Que da incentivos para impulsar a los empleados.
Pros
Almuerzos subsidiados, salarios competitivos, incentivos.
Contras