Tech Data
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Tech Data

Se encontraron 9 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 868 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Excelente equilibrio vida personal/laboral con estabilidad laboral/Facilidad de promoción
Managed all aspects daily operations for a 35 head count sales team in order to meet and exceed all established performance goals. Set and tracked team member´s metrics. Assisted senior management in creating business plans to uncover new opportunities and maximize sales and profit indicators. Performed inbound and outbound calls in order to handle customer satisfaction issues, quotes, providing product information as well as building relationships with our customer base. Established KPI's for each of the team members and provided constant coaching around set objectives as well as review individual team member progress and accomplishments.
Muy buena.
Una empresa que le importa mucho sus empleados. Que da incentivos para impulsar a los empleados.
Pros
Almuerzos subsidiados, salarios competitivos, incentivos.
Ninguno
Good company
Very good company, good scheduling, flexible hours, cafeteria service. Good benefits on the healthcare. Overall very nice company and small so it becomes familiar.
Great place
Tech Data is a very good place to work and has many different ways to grow as a professional as well as a person. It also opens doors to meeting new people and places.
Cultura laboral
productive and fun work place
attend to town halls , trainings , manage sales finances worldwide was most of what I do at Tech Data . Is a very fun productive place to work , overall is a place I highly recomend to work . Management is very professional and the culture is very friendly with the staff .The hardest part of the job for me was to set the sale codes for Cisco and the most enyoyable part of working at Tech Data for me was the time given to the agents and how we knew we where not just a number each brand working for Tech Data do activities , raffles , contests ,and send treats as food . The CEO walked in the floor and say Good morning to each one of the persons working there and motivate us in a positive way and provide books to us that we can read and help us grow as persons and professionals
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Gran cultura
Empresa con identidad, se preocupa por el empleado y su formacion.
Pros
Inversion en el empleado, Salario competitivo.
Favoritismo
Good incentives
I would get an incentive every time I did something good and this encourages people to work hard and reach goals.
Ambiente profesional
Una gran empresa en donde te enseñan el valor del trabajo en equipo, la motivación y en donde se interesan por la comodidad y felicidad de sus empleados.
Pros
subsidios, forma de trabajo
no tiene contras
Tech Data
I have learned a lot regarding technology and anti-virus software. It is a great place to work. I talk every day with people from all the US and Canada, so I have the opportunity to know many people.
Pros
Incentive for luch
Healthcare
Ver más evaluaciones de Tech Data
Quizás quieras probar:
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Tech Data. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general