Microsoft
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Microsoft

Puntuaciones por categoría
Se encontraron 6 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 6944 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Microsoft es la empresa que tiene los mejores beneficions laborales, por ejemplo desayuno.

Tambien un excelente salario y ambiente de trabajo, con instalaciones nuevas.
3,0
Cultura laboral
Es un trabajo dedicado a las ventas de software el cual esta ligado a una serie de factores externos que no facilita el buen uso de los recursos.
Pros
Microsoft es una empresa lider en su campo
Contras
Los empleados a veces son dificiles y tienden a tener decisiones no siempre acertadas
Cultura laboral
Great life and work balance they had amazing offices and they are embracing the open spaces and more modern office culture,

The bad thing is, and this happened to several people, the actual work is really different that the one the describe in the interview.
Pros
snacks
not clear managment
Cultura laboral
Based in my position in MS as responsable of Premium accounts in Government, part of my role was to align all internal resources (from legal areas, controlling, technical architects, and specialists) to have the opportunity to develop opportunities in government industry based in the local regulations. In the while, as a global company, continuous report to the headquarters is highly time consuming tasks in competition with customer visibility required in sales role. The balance between in house consuming alignment and customer demands visibility was the hardest part of sales position, where play the role of sales in government industry.
Pros
Great recognized for outstanding works / Excelent internal environment
Contras
A lot of duplicate controls from head quarter that demands excesive time consuming
Cultura laboral
Microsoft is a great place to work. In my job I am able to improve and create, to learn and to teach, and be all I can be. Related to work life balance, it has it all. I work remotely from home and am in charge of a multi country environment. You are really able to enjoy what you do every day!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I worked at Microsoft for almost 7 years, in positions that ranged from Microsoft Consulting Services in which I executed mission critical projects that involved Microsoft solutions. Then I spent a few years in the business side of Microsoft, responsible for the sales quota of Microsoft UC solutions for the region of Central America and the Caribbean, and finally a year in the strategic part of the company, in a Product Marketing Manager position, enabling the field to develop and sell Microsoft solutions.
I learned to be an excellent rounded-up professional, with not only technical skills but also business and soft skills. Had excellent management and co-workers that I created rapport with and was able to become a thought leader in my team.

The hardest part is that there's so much to take in since Microsoft is a huge corporate company, and the most enjoyable was to be able to leverage all those skills and learnings and put them to work in all the roles that I held.
Ver más evaluaciones de Microsoft
Quizás quieras probar:
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Microsoft. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general