L.L. Bean, Inc.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de L.L. Bean, Inc.

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 696 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Un lugar muy ameno para trabajar y desarrollarse. Las actividades extracurriculares permiten tener mucha unión de equipo.
Pros
Actividades de union
Competividad salarial
Cultura laboral
Everyone who works at LL Bean is so friendly and helpful. As a new hire, I was a bit overwhelmed by all the information given at orientation. But everyone around me on the floor was so helpful in re-explaining and acquainting me with the store.
2,0
Cultura laboral
I also had worked at REI and that was a lot better work environment. The management sucked really bad. Go work somewhere else. The hours sucked. The only good thing was that I got 30 min break and a discount
Pros
Employee discount
Contras
Management and not a lot of hours
3,0
Cultura laboral
Easy job taking phone calls returning cause easy P ample parking is a nice people to work with Management was good I will do it if I have to again but birkhall winters
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
昔からのアウトドアブランド
専門的な商品が揃っていたり、定番トートバッグも大人気

アウトレット含め、全国展開で店舗数多い
1,0
Cultura laboral
Between managers causing rifts between employees and your co-workers continually looking to drive the dagger in your back, it's not a recommended place to work in my opinion.
Pros
Close to home
Workers attitudes
Cultura laboral
I had really good time working at there. I had to resign for my family moving. I wish I could go back there again. There was NO discrimination, experienced very good respectful corporate culture. This company is physically & spiritually healthy.
Pros
Employee discount
No climate control
Cultura laboral
I only worked here for the holidays, but the environment the management provided for us was fun. Fair hours, good discounts, and a very effective support system.
Pros
Good management
Only a holiday hire :(
Cultura laboral
The company has a lot of built-in polices that really stand out for taking care of the employee and promoting a good work-life balance. Its benefits are high standard.

There is also a valid screening process where good people get hired more than not. Getting along with your coworkers is fairly easy.

However, management is just as human as the next person. As with a lot of larger companies some rise who shouldn't, and some are held back who ought to be promoted.
Pros
Excellent employee benefits, even for part-time workers
Managers
Cultura laboral
I was taking inbound calls to help customers finish selecting their purchases, assisted with sizes, models, where to find items, changing their addresses, updating their credit cards and selling the L. L. Bean card to customers. I directed calls to other departments when necessary for returns. I took my breaks in a beautiful break area with a two-sided fireplace. It was a great atmosphere. The managers were great and helpful.
Pros
I got to shop at outlet and get employee discounts while I worked there.
Contras
I just wished they had an office with full time work available in my area, I would have chosen them over Bank of America.
Cultura laboral
would be very happy to go year round with llbean.
Management make it their mission to ensure you are set up for success.

Employee store is a huge bonus
Cultura laboral
I would take packages off of a conveyer belt, then bring the packages through the warehouse and scan them into their respective places using scanners.
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed L.L.Bean for 25 yrs. and was proud to provide quality customer service in a flexible, open, trusting, respectful and responsive environment.
I was a Temp for 1 season
It was a nice place to work

I have no complaints.

I met lots of friends and we are still friends today

I just wished LL Bean was down south where I live.
2,0
Cultura laboral
The company has been going through many changes in the past few years and is not the same company I went to work over 20 years ago. Felt it was time to leave.
Cultura laboral
I only spent a couple months in the call center, but they were wonderful. The strong community within the company gave me all the confidence I needed to represent it well to customers. I had a regular schedule, but shift assignments can vary to your needs (to a degree), whether it's timing or hours you're concerned about. Being on the phones for 6 hours a day could get tiring, but I'd love to come back and see how I can contribute behind the front lines.
Cultura laboral
Is good place to work they are so nice people good hours pay great good I just wanna to go back to work with them all my life I wasted full time I got all the benefits
Cultura laboral
Best place I've ever worked with the greatest leaders I've ever met. Pay is decent, job is great and easy enough to learn, benefits are fantastic, and lots of flexibility.
1,0
Cultura laboral
Keep your head down to the grindstone and dont talk to coworkers or supervisors unless you want it held against you. It is only OK for a seasonal Christmas extra money job,
3,0
Cultura laboral
L.L.Bean is a trustworthy and well branded company. Working for this kind of brand and interesting. I enjoy the products and testing them outside. L.L.Bean is Maine.
Pros
Great outdoor products
Stale and not creative.
Cultura laboral
The store can be extremely busy at times and you may have more than one customer that you're helping at the same time. At other times it may be slower and we'll concentrate on stocking or cleaning. The staff is very supportive and leadership tries to accommodate time off requests.