Baxter
3,8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Baxter

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 2582 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Buena empresa sin embargo algunas prestaciones ya no son competitivas y los procesos muy antiguos
Cultura laboral
This company is very US centric and if you want to make a carreer and are not a US citizen it is not worth to give it a try. They write a lot about diversity, similar chances for all employees but the passport finally counts
Pros
Very international
too much US centric
Cultura laboral
Excellent work environment I can ever think of with flexibility You learn more by staying proactive and professional Makes you feel like forever and everlasting dueling place
Cultura laboral
Good place to work with the team and good manager and the team and coworkers are always helpful and caring and willing to teach and clarify if any doubts. very safe place to work
Cultura laboral
Always which made you feel there was no job security. People always had black clouds over their heads thinking their jobs were going to get cut from yet another restructuring.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
The work was boring very repetitive alway breaking down . Then there is nothing you can do just sit around . Wait for to fix it I was given different information about the job. In the beginning you did the job you were ask . Then in the other place you had to take action if you did wrong it was a massage wrong the break got shorter over the year when covit-19 came thing got so hard to work there
Pros
There regular wages and beniffet and location
12 hour shif a sad place to work
Cultura laboral
It is a really good place to work for the benefits and the people. The only draw back is I was fired after 9 months because of following there covid protocol. I came in and temperature scanner sent me home well they wouldn't let me come back withouta doctors note and I then got one asap, which took my Dr a couple days because she is busy, they then gave me a final written warning for attendance and I had never revived a 1st or 2nd written warning. I missed a day a month later for a funeral of a close loved one and they fired me two weeks later.
Pros
Not a very physical job
Contras
No understanding for people feelings and lives
Cultura laboral
It's a fairly easy place to work, just show and do you your job and your never have to worry about job security. I do wish the breaks were a bit longer but that is what happens when you work in production.
Pros
Job security
Contras
Short breaks if you work in filling.
Cultura laboral
If you like barely bringing home any money and never seeing your family and only having time to sleep baxter is the place for you, furthermore if you want to work for the most brain dead inconsiderate and rude management you’ll love it here.
Contras
Disgustingly short breaks for the amount of work we do and the volume of product we push
Cultura laboral
I loved this company. Lots of training and support. No one judging you for asking a question. Helped come up with strategies for selling high end equipment. Learned alot from my teammates. My manager was awesome!
Cultura laboral
Got 3 weeks of full training then thrown into it alone so if you move up into leading roll they expect you to know everything fast only been lead for 4 months or less. They belittle you, and tell you, your the problem if you aren't hitting there production #s. They sit in an office all day, and just see the numbers they dont see the issues, or down time of equipment as a problem. Its always your fault.
Cultura laboral
Not a bad place to work, the pay was decent I really liked the managers and supervisors which is a first for me. the jobs that are there are relatively calm. Another thing is that they have people doing packing in testing which I highly disagree with, a tester is a tester, not a Packer. But the main reason I left was that I was underqualified for a position which offers no challenge for my background and there was no chance for me to move up. Overall a decent place to work a nice company culture and a good company with decent pay.
Pros
Decent place, nice culture, free popcorn, Nice managers.
Contras
adding irrelevant stuff to some jobs, No room for advancement.
Cultura laboral
Been there 18 years. 13 years left. Never had any majornissues. Been in maintenance the whole time. Plenty of overtime and pay is good. Great benefits
Cultura laboral
Bonne entente générale, travail rapide a certains postes mais calme en général, bonnes infrastructures, cantine avec repas chauds ,même de nuit.
Cultura laboral
No real structure compared to other reputable pharmaceutical companies. Terribly written SOPs, too many managers sitting in the cafeteria and not coaching the endless rotating door of employees, playing favorites is part of the culture. The location of the plant in Marion/ North Cove, North Carolina may as well be on planet Mars as to seclusion from civilization. Company is playing Six Sigma catchup after decades of negligence.
Pros
Compensation is commensurate with other Pharma companies
Contras
Management is spread too thin, training is terrible, SOPs are unreadable, location is depressing and a long commute from civilization.
Cultura laboral
Overall, it is a good company to work for. Advancement requires continuing education, as is with most companies today. The health benefits are fantastic.
Pros
Great benefits
The drive to work
Cultura laboral
BAXTER is a great place to work. Altho they try to push to much on the person who has been there the longest, even if they have not qualified to fix the problem at hand.
Pros
Great benefits
Contras
Management is lacking in experience.
Cultura laboral
Advancement is Impossible at Boiler or anything Utilities. To many chiefs and not enough Indians. There will be like 10 supervisors over 5 people. They love to micro manage at baxter.
Pros
Pto
Pay raise and insurance
Cultura laboral
Work-life balanceUpper management is spread very thin and communication is almost nonexistant. The right hand never knew what the left was doing, as well as doing a huge hire on and additions just to realize they again spread themselves too thin and laid off and did away with new employees.Pay & benefitsPay and benefits are good as long as youre willing to never sleep or see your family as well as be mandated and given no options.Job security and advancementThere is none. They pigeon hole you into a position and play with your future like a number. No communication whatsoever.CultureIts awful. You wait around all day for machinery to be fixed ao you can run product. Does not meet time requirements and have batch expire after you stay for overtime to finish.OverallInitially was very excited to be a part of a growing worldwide company. Just to find out that they had changed upper management to run 'lean'. Management was always changing and you soon realize they have a revolving door and no one stays very long. Unreasonable hours and shifts absolutely no communication amongst management and shifts work against each other and waste time pointing fingers. Very poor work environment. Decent pay if you want to sell your soul and get laid off 6 months later.
Cultura laboral
Una gran empresa y como todas buscan extraer el mayor beneficio de sus empleados. Controles de calidad muy rigidos y es necesario estar involucrado y tener una gran responsabilidad y seriedad, ya que tratas con productos que van inyectados directamente en vena. La empresa es magnifica, pero entras inicialmente contratado por una empresa de trabajo temporal llamada ranstad que es un desastre, te llaman cuando te necesitan y te obligan a hacer turnos interminables de 12 horas para ahorrarse un turno el fin de semana.
Pros
Te pagan religiosamente
Contras
No te sientes como uno mas de Baxter
Cultura laboral
Need a better plant Manager who actually cares about the employees. Found the new plant managers = 2 faced. Need to listen & open ur eyes from caring employees. The moral is very low because of this.
  1. Evaluaciones de empleados